Saturday, October 20, 2007

Frogitis or Knit It Again, Sam?


This is a classic example of why nothing is ever finished. Over the summer I knit this. Cute little top town sweater done in the round with Cotton Fleece. Easy. You see that it is a 3/4 length sleeve. I decided that it would make a great short sleeved sweater - maybe because it was the middle of July and 80 plus degrees? I did wear it once. And I hated it. It needs longer sleeves.
I have another sweater started two summers ago. I spent an entire season picking and choosing the exact same shade of 5 different white yarns. I was thinking stripes. The back is finished. I hate it. Why? Because it suddenly dawned on me it would look so much better done in small mitered squares.
Is there a name for this knitting disease?


No comments: