Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
I have decided that an alliterative theme would be nice for today. At work, we were discussing strange things people like to eat. I believe it was inspired by my brother's requests: iguana and some Andrew Zimmerman type craving, on his current trip to El Salvador. I do believe the rest of the family's list is not as unique.
- Ketchup on scrambled eggs.
- Salt on melon.
- Liver and onions.
- Spaghetti and mayo sandwiches. You'll have to ask my husband.
- Bologna and peanut butter, so says my mom.
- Sardines on crackers, with the oil says my pop.
- Lima beans with lemon pepper.
- Ice cream and pop tarts for my MIL.
- Creamed eggs with peas on toast.
- Hamburger gravy on mashed potatoes. Don't ask. It was a favorite at my elementary school.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
- To save on your grocery bill send your husband and son to Florida for one week.
- To decrease your gas bill send your daughter to her grandparents for one week.
- To save on your weekly out of pocket spending send your daughter to her grandparents for one week.
- To flush the savings from items 1, 2, and 3 down the drain, allow one daughter home from college.