Tuesday, June 17, 2008

10 For Tuesday

10 Things I Hate About Work...
  1. Grading papers: it never ends!
  2. Dealing with drama: ever have to deal with 100 thirteen year olds each day?
  3. Bells: they control everything. Thank God my room is across the hall from the powder room.
  4. Pens: why do kids never seem to have one?
  5. Paper: they never seem to have that either, but oddly enough during locker clean out I was "gifted" about two reams. Go figure.
  6. Bad parents: nothing like letting a kid use your phone to call her mom at the bar at 3:00 in the afternoon.
  7. Helicopter moms: 'nuff said.
  8. Gossip: and I don't mean the kids'.
  9. Finding things: I believe this is directly related to #1. My desk is never empty, put something down and it is lost for the day.
  10. Grading papers: it never ends!

No comments: