Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday Ten

I have decided that an alliterative theme would be nice for today. At work, we were discussing strange things people like to eat. I believe it was inspired by my brother's requests: iguana and some Andrew Zimmerman type craving, on his current trip to El Salvador. I do believe the rest of the family's list is not as unique.

  1. Ketchup on scrambled eggs.
  2. Salt on melon.
  3. Liver and onions.
  4. Spaghetti and mayo sandwiches. You'll have to ask my husband.
  5. Bologna and peanut butter, so says my mom.
  6. Sardines on crackers, with the oil says my pop.
  7. Lima beans with lemon pepper.
  8. Ice cream and pop tarts for my MIL.
  9. Creamed eggs with peas on toast.
  10. Hamburger gravy on mashed potatoes. Don't ask. It was a favorite at my elementary school.

Bon Appetite!

No comments: