- Monday I attempted to go to a doctor's appointment that was for the following week.
- Monday I received a telephone call from my credit card company that someone had attempted to make a $2000 charge on my account. My account is now closed.
- Tuesday I was late for the dentist as I failed to note a time change on the 'master' calendar.
- Wednesday I was nearly T-boned by a NYS Trooper when the car I was in went into oncoming traffic.
- Wednesday the dog groomer could not contact me as I was in a 'concrete bunker' of a building preventing cell service. It never occurred to the three people at home that they could get the dog.
- Thursday I entered my bank and ran into the wall thinking it was the door.
- Friday I went shopping to find my (still valid) credit card was not in my wallet.
- Friday I...as I see a pattern emerging I am waiting for the second thing.
Friday, August 28, 2009
May I Please Have a Do-Over?
This was my week:
Posted by Common Threads at 28.8.09