- My favorite thing in the world is ice cream.
- I currently spend over one hour a day driving three kids to various activities.
- I have successfully dieted twice, kept it off for many years, and then gained it all back.
- I hate exercise. Maybe that was why I was in the "remedial" PE class in elementary school.
- I have been knitting so long I do not remember learning.
- I really do not like spending too much time away from home.
- I have three children; two of whom are twins.
- I wish I could play an instrument.
- During the course of my lifetime I have wanted to be a nun, a psychiatric social worker, an actress, a singer; I ended up being a teacher. Except for the nun part...most days I get to be a little of all of the above.
- I am good at my job, but often think about changing careers.
- In theory I love the idea of having huge blocks of uninterrupted time; in practice I cannot stand it.
- I cannot pick one favorite book, but if pressed: To Kill A Mockingbird.
- I dream of living in loft in any city.
- I dream of living on a farm.
- I filled out the application for the PBS Frontier House series, but I never mailed it.
- I do not attend a formal church, but think about my relationship with God daily.
- Chewing gum gives me a headache.
- I "write" the first paragraph of "my novel" in my head at night when I cannot sleep.
- I hate Christmas.
- I love the day after Christmas.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
I am stealing Liz's random idea, that she swiped from Holly , who grabbed it from... oh you get the idea. So here are 20 Random Things About Me:
Posted by Common Threads at 27.10.05