Friday, October 28, 2005

Rebecca Needs...

Another far from original, but tres cute blog entry. Google "Your Name" and the word "needs" and see what you get!

Rebecca needs...
  1. ...enlightenment.
  2. ...a family that is structured and consistent.
  3. ...to find out.
  4. ...to get out and find a boyfriend.
  5. ...just one good, meaty, dramatic role, and the chances of her skyrocketing into fame will increase tenfold.
  6. ...a home where she can get a lot of love and attention.
  7. ...direction.
  8. ...to have that ankle operated on.

Now let us see which ones apply :)

Well yes, I am searching for enlightenment. If only it was like one of Willy Wonka's Golden tickets and I could find it in a bar of chocolate! But what have I been able to find out? That although my home is far from structured and consistent, the people in it are getting a lot of love and attention. (I told you I spend a lot of quality time locked in a car with them on a daily basis yesterday, didn't I?) I also mentioned yesterday that I had wanted to be an actress. I think I found the "good, meaty, dramatic role" : middle-aged, slightly over weight, suburban mom. I think I am doing fairly well with that one. Oh yeah, and if I do manage to find a boyfriend, my ankle probably will need some medical attention after I get kicked out of the house. So who knew Google had all the answers.

Tomorrow I am taking a, gulp, crochet class...they tricked me and said it was for knitters. I'll hopefully have some pix to post tomorrow.

No comments: