- ...a family that is structured and consistent.
- ...to find out.
- ...to get out and find a boyfriend.
- ...just one good, meaty, dramatic role, and the chances of her skyrocketing into fame will increase tenfold.
- ...a home where she can get a lot of love and attention.
- ...to have that ankle operated on.
Now let us see which ones apply :)
Well yes, I am searching for enlightenment. If only it was like one of Willy Wonka's Golden tickets and I could find it in a bar of chocolate! But what have I been able to find out? That although my home is far from structured and consistent, the people in it are getting a lot of love and attention. (I told you I spend a lot of quality time locked in a car with them on a daily basis yesterday, didn't I?) I also mentioned yesterday that I had wanted to be an actress. I think I found the "good, meaty, dramatic role" : middle-aged, slightly over weight, suburban mom. I think I am doing fairly well with that one. Oh yeah, and if I do manage to find a boyfriend, my ankle probably will need some medical attention after I get kicked out of the house. So who knew Google had all the answers.
Tomorrow I am taking a, gulp, crochet class...they tricked me and said it was for knitters. I'll hopefully have some pix to post tomorrow.