Saturday, January 28, 2006

I Can't Sleep

I've been tagged...

Four jobs you've had in your life:


  • Teacher
  • Sales Representative
  • Bar Tender
  • Fruit sorter and packer

Four movies you could watch over and over again:

  • Alien or The Terminator
  • To Sir With Love
  • Othello
  • Brokeback Mountain

Four places you have lived:

  • Western New York
  • Adirondack Mountains
  • hmmm...I don't get around much

Four TV shows you like to watch:

  • Any of the CSI shows
  • Lost
  • Almost anything on HGTV
  • 2 and 1/2 Men

Four Places you've been on vacation

  • Cancun, Mexico
  • Grand Cayman
  • California
  • Puerto Rico

Four Websites you visit daily:

  • Education World
  • Blogs on my side bar
  • Google
  • Buffalo.com

Four of your favorite foods:

  • Ice cream
  • Really good bread
  • Cabbage and tomato Soup
  • Oreo cookies

Four places you would rather be right now:

  • Any place in the UK
  • New York City to visit my old college roommate
  • Smokies in Tennessee
  • Any hot beach sipping a Corona

That was rather fun! Thanks Liz! Luci, I pass this one on to you.

I just picked up my new book for next month's club meeting. Somthing a bit different for us - non-fiction. Nicholas Gage is a reporter for the NY Times who returns to Greece to "find" the mother who died saving his life. I am only a short way into the book and it is truly engaging.

And this little gem comes from listening to too much NPR. A little bit techno, dance club, and Jewish. Go figure. But it sure is fun. I am just not allowed to listen to it when anyone else is in the room.

I think those socks I finished helped; I am in a much improved mood.

No comments: