Wednesday, April 13, 2005

thebookthebookthebook

It's here! It arrived from the nice man in brown yesterday. I left to pick up E from drama 30 minutes early so that I could have some uninterrupted time in the car to read. If you have not ordered this book, you must! I was laughing so hard at one point that I think the entire car was bouncing! Thank you Stephanie!

Book club last night. We read Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett. Definitely not a book I would normally pick up, but I am glad I did. What a site...a group of 40 something suburaban women admitting they were cheering on the German spy and dog earring the "good" aka hot scenes! I love my book club! Now if only I could figure out a way to "allow" me to knit without thinking I was rude. There are just a few places where I cannot knit in public :-(

No comments: