Saturday, April 30, 2005

Awwww Geeeeeez

Do not attempt blog changes with extra children in the house! Do not attempt blog changes when you still do not understand how anything works! Do not forget that when playing with template changes you lose everything! Crap! I plan on kidnapping my sister in law for about two hours this evening and having her HTML genius give me a hand. For that, I will plug her blog...be warned...very political! Liberal!

Anyway, above you will see the panels for the Manos afghan. Three and one half of the five panels are now finished. Please explain why they are all a different length when I measured each section numerous times. After blocking and assembly, it had better not decide to pull! I wish the colors were more accurate; they really are gorgeous.

The rain is back with a vengeance. Please think of me tomorrow as I walk for MS in the rain. Please support the local walks in your area this weekend! Living in Western New York we have one of the highest MS rates in the United States.

But for now - off to the movies! Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy!

No comments: