Thursday, July 14, 2005

You Have Got to be Kidding!


This morning I nearly dropped my coffee. I don't hear well and I was convinced that I could not have heard this correctly. Do you know that people actually put themselves on waiting lists for "must have" clothing! That sales reps are actually offered money and FREE BOTOX injections for moving people up on these waiting lists?

Wanna see what's causing all the excitement? Shoes like this. This particular sandal is currently on sale for
$399

Why would anyone, anyone? pay that kind of money for a shoe? Disposable income is one thing. But a total disregard for the entire human race is another. Do you know how many malaria treatments, medications, etc could be purchased for that amount of money? Seriously, how self absorbed must you be to spend money on $399 sandals?

No comments: